OK this is a poll

ok go for car number 4 it looks like it is a csi wich has big hp upgrade adn tq. and it looks real good in black will prob. cost more to repair and insurance is going to be hell. but it is a nice car
if you go 840i you will save big on insurance and repair cost

The 840 has 282 hp and has 295 lb-ft of tourque and is a auto

850csi has 372hp ans over 400 1b-ft of torque!!!!! 6-speed

And the 850 has 322hp and 361 1b-ft of torque and is a auto

you can tell an csi from the front airdam

Last edited:
a friend of mine has a 93 850ci that looks like car #1, it has 70k on it and is in decent condition.... he will sell it for $20k if you are interested..... it's a dark gray metallic.... if it were me, i'd go with an 850.... if you're gonna go sporty, might as well get the 12 cylinder......

Reply to carfix

Thanks carfix ..il need your freind to send me some info on the car
pictures and vin to dwayneh@cwnet.com ...i looked at several that were so clean as you can see here ..the black one with the alpina rims is a six speed manual ..the owner of that car is so picky he is a sky marshall with the FBI i think he did a DoJ report
to see if i was safe to buy it ...lol" crack me up ...as for the rest
of the cars there all in the hunt ..il have a 8 by 3 weeks top ..and il go for the V12 ..for sure ...also my sweet blk 740il ..is going to the wife ..she already claimed the car ...lol" thanks again for the info and tell your freind to send the info ...[thumb] [burnout]

Car num 7

This is a clean sweet blk 840ci for a 1995 with 70,347miles but 26,000 us thats a rip ..plus weres the V12 ? plus it might be a nikasil anyway il keep posting as the hunt continues but i got my fingers cross to see if i can find one to out do that blk 6 speed
[hihi] [thumb] [burnout]

Attachments

reply to hitman

Well i got communication going with the owner of the blk 6 speed
i uped the price a bit ..he really doesnt want to sell it ...so i hoping like hell..i can get that one ..but if not i got back up with that white one with 69,000 miles ..V12 power and i found a rare
1993 850ci for 19,000 with lowmiles ..i got 3 weeks ..[thumb] [burnout]

Attachments

Re: reply to hitman

dwayne said:
Well i got communication going with the owner of the blk 6 speed
i uped the price a bit ..he really doesnt want to sell it ...so i hoping like hell..i can get that one ..but if not i got back up with that white one with 69,000 miles ..V12 power and i found a rare
1993 850ci for 19,000 with lowmiles ..i got 3 weeks ..[thumb] [burnout]
the hunt is still on ..[:D] [thumb]

i will check with my friend tomorrow and see if he still has the car.... if so, i'll give you his # and you can talk to him.... he is a dealer btw..... but he is pretty reasonable with his stuff and he doesn't sell junk.... i bought my 750 from him and have no regrets... he was straight up all the way on it.... john

Thanks carfix ?

Well i drove the white 850i today ..it was my first time really driving a V12 car ...i did my walk around inspection ..the passenger seat choked ..and wouldnt slide back ..the cd changer was missing ...little stuff ...anyway ..took it out on the street ..
car drove very nice ..there right about ..the touring speeds and soft gentle like smooth acceleration and overall comfort ..as we hit the freeway [driving] .. i did the thee ole look for the chp and police anywhere ...didnt see them ...then i punched it ...the car did a mild like skip and then ...pow ....we were hauling ....but ...to feel speed and still climbing ...with smooth torq..oh my ...and there still was more power coming ....i went ...woe ' my heart was beating fast ...i ease off quick ...know i can imagine pumping this car up than it already has ...at my age ..leave it alone ..lol"
my oh my ..[hihi] as we return from that rocket ride i was grinning my but off ..i cant beleive auto industry shun this car when it first came out ..anyway on the blk car i think the owner will sell with the intentions to by it back ..because of the iffy wanting to sell the car ...anyway stay tuned there will be a good ending to the 8 series hunt ...lol" stay tuned ....[thumb] [wave] [thumb]

Attachments

Last edited:
i told ya so... i told ya so.... it gave you a boner didn't it?
i didn't have time to check if the 850 is still around that my buddy has..... i'll call him tomorrow...... john

Last edited: