Z3 Question, help plz

crazyd

can someone give me some info on a 2000 BMW Z3 2.8... i just saw a yellow one at the dealership and i'm stuck on it.... i'm thinking about swapping my celica but i wanna make sure i know what i'm getting.... what's the deal with this car? i know it's 193hp and 206 torque but how does it do on the street? i street race now and then and i need a car that can get the job done.... i'm thinking about an rsx type s, but this is BMW and we all know what a BMW is capable of... so can anyone give me any info? is there any aftermarket for it? can i upgrade the engine in any way? CAI? Chip? Exhaust systems? maybe a body kit? or just the front bumper of the M Roadster? someone please give me some inside on this car because i'm new to german engineering so someone please enlighten me, thanks a lot

Dan

Big Daddy

I had a 97 2.8 that I bought new. They are great cars and you can upgrade them just as you can any car. I had the 17 inch wheel and tire package and the car handled like a dream. I had the 5 spd. and the car has plenty of torque. The car is identical to the M, with the exception of the suspension, which is also upgradeable, and the motor. A few cosmetics, but all in all they are both very much the same. I loved it and it is a great BMW. (I like my M better of course)