X3 3.0i Dealer Incentive Program

I read this information from other forums...no one seemed to have posted this information on our board..

If you take delivery of your X3 3.0 (I don't believe this offer offer also applies to 2.5) between 3/12/04 and April 30, and report to BMW, you can get a free Steptronic transmission (on the X3 3.0 only). The dealer cost is $1,210. Lease costs have been adjusted also to reflect these savings.

The offer only applies to 3.0s, unfortunately..[?|]

[hihi] [thumb] [driving]

I think I'm taking delivery between that time frame...hopefully my beauty comes on time!!!

Mike99PA

Heyloo --

I recently purchased a 2004 X3 3.0i With Automatic Transmission. Didn't know anything about the Dealer Incentive Program! Tell me more!

My Purchase Date was on a Tuesday: 3-16-04.

Thing is my invoice shows the Automatic Transmission @ $1,275.00

Would I STILL qualify for the $1,210.00 Incentive Discount??? [burnout]

Last edited:
Did you take delivery of your vehicle between 3/12 and 4/30? If you did, you should qualify for the incentive, and your dealer should know about it. BMW NA just confirmed with me via e-mail that this incentive really exists...just in case my dealer decides to keep the $1210 for himself without tell me anything (he didn't call me about this incentive...yet). The incentive is just...getting the step auto transmission for free. If you paid for it, you probably should/would be getting the $1210 discount from your dealer.

*sigh* My car will be completing production on the 27th (it went on production on the 4th!!!)...and I have my fingers crossed that it reaches my dealership by 4/30... It'll really suck if it gets here early May. Argh!

Refer to the sites below...they have threads that should be helpful.

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e83/4827484-1.html

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55284

Congrats with your purchase!!