Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Hey,

So after fighting with Ramsey Infiniti for a while, they called me back yesterday at like 5PM offering a better lease price. The terms are: $37,500 vehicle. $630/month, $0 down, taxes included, 39 months, 12,000 miles per year. This is a complete rip-off for a $37,500 vehicle, but I decided to do it anyways because I have been waiting a whole month for this car. I signed the papers and I'm all set to go. The guy is delivering the car to my house on Monday night (and picking up the Shitta -- I mean, Jetta). It's kind of ironic, because I chose this G35C over a 330Ci because the 330Ci ($44K fully-loaded) was out of my price range, but the G35C lease is so freaking high (I can get that fully-loaded 330Ci for $600 - $620/month), it ends up costing me more than the 330Ci would have. [:0]
Oh well, good times in the G35C hopefully. I can't wait, wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha, that video is so freaking funny. I actually like to say "Weeeeee!" just like that in real life when the timing is right...it's pretty funny (and fun to say [hihi] ).