What are ppl paying for the X3

sTT barb

I'm probably buying an X3 in the next few months and wondering are they being sold at MSRP, or under (please don't say over!). Also plan on taking Euro delivery, any one here done this?

MJM

Barb: I am in the Northeast and many dealers here are trying to hold the line for now and not discounting at all. No one in this game was asking more than the sticker price. Discounts from the sticker are available however but vary widely and therefore they are difficult to categorize into any average. After visiting four dealers, I was able to find two dealers in my area willing to discount the X3 and still provide a reasonable trade-in price for my current (non-BMW) car. I did not look into European Delivery.

Good luck!

MJM

Northeast also, dealers are sticking to MSRP from what I've seen - I was able to get mine slightly below, but dealer will make it back with extra dealer installed options from me.

You won't be able to do Euro Delivery on an X3 - they are all built in the US plant in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC.

Edit: I was mistaken - they are being built in Austria. I am from Greenville, SC, and they added onto the plant because they were saying they were going to be building them there. I guess they decided not to build them there after all.

Last edited: