Track Days 2007 In The Midwest

Hi All:

Just a quick heads up on MVP Track Time's 2007 track days for the Midwest.

Autobahn Country Club (Near Chicago/Full 3.56 mile course) - June 4, 2007 [ FULL]
Putnam Park (Near Indy) - July 23, 2007
Autobahn Country Club (3.56 Mile Road Course) - August 20, 2007 - JUST ANNOUNCED!
Heartland Park (Topeka, Kansas) - september 17, 2007

All are welcome. Feel free to drop by www.MVPTrackTime.com for more details.
We even have gift certificates avialable!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Last edited:
Hi All:

A quick note to let you know we have a few spots open for July 23rd at Putnam Park and a few less spots open for Autobahn Country Club (full track) August 20th. E-mail me for the registration or you can register on line at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

At the request of a number of drivers, we are now making lunch available for your guests. So if the spouse, kids or friends are coming to the track with you, they too can enjoy a nice catered lunch. Your lunch, as an MVP Track Time driver, is of course included with registration.

We have some photos on the MVP web site from June 4th at Autobahn (the wettest day in my driving history) and a thorough explanation of helmet ratings compliments of Simpson racing. Remember SA2000 or newer helmets!

July 23rd will be here before we know it. I hope to see all of you at the track. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com