Please Report New Forum Bugs Here:

Blinking cursor, stupid icons on the right of the screen.
Nice job overall!!
Glad you went for the idea of previewing a post-saves SO much time!
Nice support from you as well.
-Mel
(didn't read other's posts so I may be repeating-if so-sorry!)

I've noticed that the "What Computer are you on?" thread last post date/time keeps getting updated in the message list. But when you go into the message, there are no new posts.

Right now it says "Today 6:53 PM Big Daddy" but the last post was 3/30/2004 2:07AM by Big Daddy.

Also, while we're on the subject of changes........the old threads had on the bottom of each response, little squares for PM, profile, etc........it was a shortcut.........

Tom

Staff Team
Kirby said:
I've noticed that the "What Computer are you on?" thread last post date/time keeps getting updated in the message list. But when you go into the message, there are no new posts.

Right now it says "Today 6:53 PM Big Daddy" but the last post was 3/30/2004 2:07AM by Big Daddy.
Its because someone has voted in the poll. [:)]

Tom

Staff Team
MyHarley said:
Also, while we're on the subject of changes........the old threads had on the bottom of each response, little squares for PM, profile, etc........it was a shortcut.........
If you click on the username, there is an option that allows you to PM or view profile.

epj3

Tom said:
Ok...I'll look into that, there are so many options with this new software it gives me a headache.
Isn't that the truth!!

Did you have fun getting all the colors right? That was a ROYAL pain in the arse. It didnt keep the settings from vbulletin 2... for $160 you think they'd give you something to convert styles [rolleyes]

I sent a PM to someone. Now I keep getting getting my message sent to me over and over again. It's like I'm sending a message to myself and it's stuck on a loop.

Edit: I think it stopped now. Only got several of them. But it keeps saying I have a new private message even though I've read it.

Tom said:
Let me know if it continues to happen Richard, it could be related to the new Hard Drive installation.

I keep getting the same PM every day, plus my PM's that I send out come back to me as a new PM, I dont get notified of new posts and then all of a sudden I have 10 notices all at once. I wasnt going to say anything because well you know me and computers........ [clap] [clap] [clap]

It's okay Tom, we're all patient!!!! [thumb]

MyHarley said:
I keep getting the same PM every day, plus my PM's that I send out come back to me as a new PM, I dont get notified of new posts and then all of a sudden I have 10 notices all at once. I wasnt going to say anything because well you know me and computers........ [clap] [clap] [clap]

It's okay Tom, we're all patient!!!! [thumb]
Yup, it's still happening. The guy responded and then I responded. I closed the window and clicked on a link to read a thread. Then 2 notices popped up. One telling me I had a new message from him and the second was my message back to him.

Not a big deal Tom, but it is odd behavior from the forum. Just get to it when you have time.

Tom

Staff Team
Wow that's odd. Sounds like your session isn't working right for some reason. Are you guys using the Mark Forums Read link located at the bottom of the forum?