November!?!?!

I just got a call today that my 330cic won't be here until the first week in November. I couldn't get the build slot that I was promised. Also, they just got the same car w/ same options in at the dealer, but it is alpine white. It's very tempting - but 2 white bimmers? I dunno what to do!

epj3

BadAssBimmer said:
I just got a call today that my 330cic won't be here until the first week in November. I couldn't get the build slot that I was promised. Also, they just got the same car w/ same options in at the dealer, but it is alpine white. It's very tempting - but 2 white bimmers? I dunno what to do!
I would say wait for the red. Your white M3 can probably hold you over [hihi]

Re: Re: November!?!?!

epj3 said:
I would say wait for the red. Your white M3 can probably hold you over [hihi]
It's so hard to wait! As a convertible enthusiast before anything else, the 330cic has the best features! Ugh it is so hard to wait for it! I won't be able to put the top down until she's like 6 months old... then again... heated seats.... hmmmm.... [hihi] [;)]

epj3

Re: Re: Re: November!?!?!

BadAssBimmer said:
It's so hard to wait! As a convertible enthusiast before anything else, the 330cic has the best features! Ugh it is so hard to wait for it! I won't be able to put the top down until she's like 6 months old... then again... heated seats.... hmmmm.... [hihi] [;)]
Heh i bet it's going to be one hot car. Here's an idea...wear your winter jacket and a ski mask and put the top down!! You might get funny looks, but you can see the sky! [rofl]

Dude Red will fade over time. White always looks clean even when it's really dirty until you get right on top of it. Just a thought from a guy with a Black BMW (he he he)[rofl]

We have 2 white cars already! :) White is totally a bitch to keep clean though. In the winter my stang looks taupe. I've always had red cars in the past and even my 1992 Mustang hadn't faded... black looks hot but that's a bitch to keep clean too. I was looking at black at the dealer and I could see swirls already. I guess I made my decision? hehe I hope it's worth the wait! I am going out of my mind! [;)]