New guy

M5Semper

Hey, guys. I'm in the market for a new or slightly used BMW, and I figured this would be a good place to get going. :) As my name indicates, I want an M5 (And can't afford it :p!), or a 5-series in general. I've been looking for information, and I'd love to hear from owners of 5 series's, or M5's, compared to the M3. I've narrowed down my "This is the car I want" to BMWs. Now I just need direction. I'll most likely be buying from Carmax, as they have quite a few cars locally that I like for good pricing, or possibly looking around on AutoTrader. If you guys know where else I can purchase one, let me know :) Thanks in advance, guys!

Edit: Looking to finance one of said BMW's for 24-29k. Would the 135i be worth looking in to?

Hey, guys. I'm in the market for a new or slightly used BMW, and I figured this would be a good place to get going. :) As my name indicates, I want an M5 (And can't afford it :p!), or a 5-series in general. I've been looking for information, and I'd love to hear from owners of 5 series's, or M5's, compared to the M3. I've narrowed down my "This is the car I want" to BMWs. Now I just need direction. I'll most likely be buying from Carmax, as they have quite a few cars locally that I like for good pricing, or possibly looking around on AutoTrader. If you guys know where else I can purchase one, let me know :) Thanks in advance, guys!

Edit: Looking to finance one of said BMW's for 24-29k. Would the 135i be worth looking in to?
Howdy and welcome, I am new to the BMW scene also, but if you have good credit, check out Certified Pre Owned BMW's. I got my 2005 325Ci @ 3.9%. They give you an extra 2 years of waranty, less headaches in case of a part failure!