New Car Designs

phulla

Hi

I have been a fan of BMW's ever since i can remember. Their car designs have always been tasteful and fairly conservative with hints of tradition. The Interior's have always been exctly what a driver needs. Though i have to admit not ever owning one, i have driven many variations + my ole man is on his second 3 series (E46 saloon).

I have to admit, seeing the new 7 series i thought BMW have gone crazy, then i saw the new 5 series and thought oh no! I have seen the new 6 series and i have to confirm, BMW designers have gone out to mars!

Is it just me or am i the only one who thinks the new design BMW's are too radical and could possible force owners to either stick to older models or move to other marques?

ILuvBMW

I agree with you. I didn't like the 7 series when it first came out, but I liked the Z4. Then I didn't like the 5 Series when it came out, and ditto with the 6 Series. I also think the new M5 could look better. We must remember that the same guy who designed all the cars above also designed the Z8, so every now and then he must put the moron switch in the 'off' position. Maybe we should get a petition going, just to show BMW what some of the biggest Bimmer lovers in the planet have to say about Chris Bangle.

epj3

ILuvBMW said:
I agree with you. I didn't like the 7 series when it first came out, but I liked the Z4. Then I didn't like the 5 Series when it came out, and ditto with the 6 Series. I also think the new M5 could look better. We must remember that the same guy who designed all the cars above also designed the Z8, so every now and then he must put the moron switch in the 'off' position. Maybe we should get a petition going, just to show BMW what some of the biggest Bimmer lovers in the planet have to say about Chris Bangle.
http://www.petitiononline.com/STOPCB/

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Email address would be awesome. Just "make" a "program" that would send his harddrive to a sector that doesn't exist, and shut off his fans at the same time. Therefor overheating his PC until it starts to......uh.........hehehehe![}:)]

Bangle has done one of these two thing since designing the Z8.
1. Taken up an internship at Pontiac.
2. Started smokin' Mary-Jane.

Actually I think he does both.[rolleyes]