Mr. Canadian!!

Miz

Well I guess it would only be natural that I be here first.....hahahahaa Even though there's a couple more Canadian members.
Hopefully all the Canadians will come here and we'll have like a secret society of Canadians that plan to take over the world!![}:)] Bahahaaaa I'm crazy , I know this...and I am seeking professional help..hahahaa [8]
Just figured I'd fill some space!lol[8)]
Miz.[fake]

epj3

Miz said:
Well I guess it would only be natural that I be here first.....hahahahaa Even though there's a couple more Canadian members.
Hopefully all the Canadians will come here and we'll have like a secret society of Canadians that plan to take over the world!![}:)] Bahahaaaa I'm crazy , I know this...and I am seeking professional help..hahahaa [8]
Just figured I'd fill some space!lol[8)]
Miz.[fake]
Canada...take over the world? HAHA, yea, and france wins wars [hihi]

Bmwjockey

Canada !

Well nice to see im not the only canaian.

I was going to say there is tons of places to get perfomance parts in canada .
For example....

Tunerworks. Calgary
Contemporary motorsports. Calgary

Also FX Designs in Edmonton.

I would probably say the best place i know to get style products for my car would be.

www.gaugeco.com
This place is awsome.[hihi]

count me in.

Listen, at least if we Canadians take over the world [rolleyes], we will do it nicely, with manners...All kidding aside...the behaviour of people in Toronto during the blackout was inspiring...all those civilians directing traffic...people giving each other water...really nice to see. [paranoid]

Pink_Floyd said:
Is there such a thing as a Canadian car?
I am probably out of my league here, but the now defunct stainless steele Bricklin was, I believe, a Canadian car (although Malcolm Bricklin was, I recall, an American). Today, we manufacture Hondas, Toyotas, Chryslers, G.M. Fords and Lexus. We are home to Magna, which is one of the world's leading automotive parts manufatcurers and suppliers, so there is a bit of Canada in every car built almost anywhere in the world. More or less. Is your power supply fairly stable in New Jersey now? [:p]

ILuvBMW

Re: Re: Mr. Canadian!!

epj3 said:
Canada...take over the world? HAHA, yea, and france wins wars [hihi]
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] I don't know how many of you have seen 'Canadian Bacon', but there is some pretty convincing proof in there that you neighbors to the north are up to SOMETHING...[paranoid]
jk

Miz

The Black Out

Yah I have to agree it was great to see people enjoying life without a computer or TV but just getting to know people a little better around them........Hahahah However there is a music store in Toronto where I get all of my music gear from and the night of the black there must have been 20 people gaurding the store with there lives because it is so well known for carrying all your music needs and wants....hahahah That was one of the funnier things I saw that night. Other than that, I was with a friend and we just chilled out in the dark......It was really fun.... My suggestion for the world would be that I think we should have regular power falures every once in awhile just so we learn to enjoy things that aren't controled by power.....like another person....or the stars....That had to be the most beautiful thingI've ever seen from my back yard.......You could see millions of stars in every direction you looked in......it was great to share it with it with someone.
Hey have any of you seen Mars yet??? I have...but it's a little small right now......Hopefully it will get bigger.
Anyway.....GuNight all! It's 5:45 am....don't ask! LOL
Ps...It's been a great year for interesting and weird things if you think about it....especially being able to see Mars!![eek]

Dinan?!?

Gib-McFragger said:
Hiya! I work for Auto West BMW and we are an Authorized Dinan dealer/installer. We are in Richmond, BC though, so that won't really help you in Toronto, heh. [wave]
Thanks for your response Gib!

Went into the bmw/dinan dealer in Waterloo today. They said:

* Dinan air filter is throw away, and have to remove the bumper to replace it!

* Our Dinan throttle motor is Kaput, and they've ordered parts. Warranty is only a year! (Installed by the previous owner. About 1 year- 2 days ago!)

I've got a broken ankle (4 breaks, 2 plates, 16 screws) and taking the bumper off...well, not today!

Is this right?

Dave L
Mississauga