More Smileys?

ILuvBMW

Do you use smilies by looking at th eproperties of one and copying and pasting the URL into the reply/thread box? I'll go try it in the test place.

I think George is getting his from mysmilies.com and that has a little box that has the coding all ready for you so it's just copy and paste. Other sites you do the "properties" and then copy the URL and add as an image. Try and space them out so you can tell when one smiley ends and another one starts.

george

1000 Post Club
codex57 said:
I think George is getting his from mysmilies.com and that has a little box that has the coding all ready for you so it's just copy and paste. Other sites you do the "properties" and then copy the URL and add as an image. Try and space them out so you can tell when one smiley ends and another one starts.
yeah you can go here and it explains how at the top
http://mysmilies.com/

george

1000 Post Club
yeah but the thing was that i wanted to post a pic and it didnt work so i kinda just wanted to delete the post cause it wouldnt make sence without the pic you know what im saying?[confused]

Tom

Staff Team
ILuvBMW said:
Yeah, I though maybe it was a smiley or something cause then it would make sense. I don't know where the delete post button is though.
First you click on the Edit button, then there is a feature at the top that lets you delete your post.

george

1000 Post Club
sorry i couldnt answer that cause i havent been to bimmerfest but i assume there would because where there is nice cars there is nice women! hehehe you can ask Kyle I know he's been.....