jumpy ride

I would monitor the tire pressure. The dealer over inflated my tires by several psi, and lowering it to the reccomended presure had a huge effect on ride quality.

I’m with BMW of North America, LLC. I’m sorry to read of your concern about your new X3. If you and your BMW center would like our assistance, please phone us at (800) 831-1117, and mention Reference #200407200505 so that we can help you more efficiently. If you prefer, you can or email us through the Owners’ Circle at www.bmwusa.com.

BMW NA Customer Relations said:
I’m with BMW of North America, LLC. I’m sorry to read of your concern about your new X3. If you and your BMW center would like our assistance, please phone us at (800) 831-1117, and mention Reference #200407200505 so that we can help you more efficiently. If you prefer, you can or email us through the Owners’ Circle at www.bmwusa.com.
Wow. I am impressed, BMW! Interestingly, when I picked up my 2003 X5 4.4 last year, the tires were significantly overinflated (like the rears were at 50 psi instead of 39). Fantastic vehicle. Love every minute of it.