jl e1200

Sup everyone! I just wanted to say that the new JL e1200 amp is awesome.I have it hooked up to 2 12" W0s and damn it is clean. I think that it is pushing much more than the 200 RMS @ 2ohms that is published on their website. What do all you think about this setup? From what ive been hearding, I think that I got the best sys for my $400. Could I have gotten more for my $$$???

The only problem is that I wire into the speaker outputs on the stock amp in the trunk instead of the signal coming from the deck so every time that I start up the car the sys doesn't play anything unless I disconnect the spliced speaker wire going into my amp. [?|] Would it fix this problem if I spliced it into the wire coming from my deck to the stock amp?

[cheers]BMW FOR LIFE!!![cheers]

remove your stock amp and get yourself a new amp to run your speakers. Are you running your sytem from a set of stock speakers and head unit? i would definitely go with an aftermarket amp, head unit, and speakers.......you will notice a HUGE upgrade in sound quality!!![thumb]