is this a good deal

is it an awesome deal or just good? I'm finished with the s-class, it has bored on me like most cars, i need something new now.

i think it's an awesome deal, but one of those too good to be true ones ya know? I'd have it totally checked out. The low miles on what's an almost 3 year old car has me VERY suspicious.

It's also gonna seem a little down on power compared to your other cars. But it'll look so cool. [thumb]

even if the car has problems, with bmw warranty, they will fix anything right? so i really have nothin to worry about unless of course there was accident or salvage or stolen, but that can be found with the vin-check.

I would bring it to a foreign car mechanic to have the vehicle checked out. Unless this car was owned by grandma it does seem to have very few miles on it. If it checks out then it is a great deal!!!

yeah, they'll fix everything under warranty... or at least try too. There might be little stuff that "dealer can't replicate" or some bull or it might be in the shop so much, it's not worth it. But at that price, I suspect it's a salvage/accident of some kind.

It seems like a good deal to me. It's an even better deal if you can get the pre-owned certification. I got a new engine and clutch in mine for nothin' (at least $6000 labor and parts).

A brand new 325i starts around $28K. What features/perks does this one have? CD player, leather, etc.....?