"In the negotiations process..."

rjp325i

Traditional BMW buyers usually know better and usually buy out of state. The so called documents fee is another joke. It is simply additional dealer profit, this was even told to me by a new car salesman. Such a fee is illegal in other jurisdictions. It must be labeled as additional profit or the dealer is taken to court and fined and his business license is at stake. We need a couple of independent new dealerships to wake them up and get better pricing. The sales manager at South Bay BMW in CA is one of our club founders and its first president.

"The Desert thing..."

[wave]

Yo Bryan, I hear ya, 100%. I just got 'hooked-up' with a dealer in Hermosa Beach (Cali)
for a European Delivery (ED) in Munich, 9 Dec 03.

I inquired w/my Henderson dealer who said they only do 2-3 ED's a year. My new guy in Cali.
does 2-3 a month. At Hend., they didn't seem really interested in doing the Euro. thing w/me
and would only give me a Euro 'Retail' price.

What lit a flame under my 'arse' was after dropping $22,000 on my 325i last March they told me on this next Bimmer I'd have to pay for the floor mats... Hell, they SHOULD have thrown
in their 25 y.o. blond secretary...

Needless to say I've... "kicked 'em to the curb." [kick]