Hi all~

BmW4EveR330ci said:
Hi there and welcome. [wave]

I too just joined this great board. Been lounging around E46Fanatics.com and decided to join this great one as well.

I too recently graduated from College for about 1.5 years. I was able to work alot while I was in college as well and found a pretty decent job once out. I saved enough money to want to do something with it. And being out of college, I thought a good start to be responsible is to make somewhat of a big purchase on my own. Did not feel like purchasing a house yet so I thought a nice looking car is the way to go.

Was always a big fan of bmws and think they are such gorgeous European cars that brings both class and style to their autos. [thumb] So just recently went out and purchased a brand new 04 330ci. sorta fully loaded but just without the NAV. Was somewhat sticker shocked in the beginning but now I am happy I chose this car. You fully deserve spending this much and getting yourself a nice car for all those late night studying and weekly projects you had to go through.

So good luck to you too and hope you get the car early 2004. You will love it and will be proud of your accomplishments.

hey there ... you should put up some pics of your car! [:D]