Ford Gt

i like it a lot. just recently i had the chance to the original one. that thing was so nice and now thinking of the new one, it must be even nicer and better....i'd love to see one from up close.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
I got to see the old one at the Frankfurt IAA car show......for such an old design it still is so modern.....very beautiful car one of the nicest at the car show(next to the V12 AM Vantage, and the Vanquish of course and various BMW'S). It is one of the only Ford Car Designs I like..the others are old Mustangs....

J

JamieD22

Am I the only one that drove this car in Gran Turismo? The powder blue & white GT40? Nothin'? [paranoid]

Sweet car, rather have a Roush Cobra though. [:D]

Very, Very Cool Shelby-inspired vehicle. My cousin had one of the original 1968 GT500's.
The thing had racing style seatbelts and seats, spin-off sheels, the whole nine yards. It sounded like a friggin jet plane when it passed you in the highway. That new one is very cool.
I's like to buy one, sell it and buy an M5 and an M3!!!!

I like it.

I have read a ton about it and they say that ford did it right. It offers all the newer ammenities and keeps with the traditions with the orginal GT. It is fast, and only $130k, trueley a good value.