Finally, a production date!

Looks like I actually have an estimated production date of September 5 for my '04 325xi. Took a while, but I'm sure the extended wait will be worth it.

Does anyone have any experience with these dates (on the BMWUSA website)? Are they fairly accurate? How long would it normally take between starting production and actually driving the Ultimate Driving Machine (delivery to NJ)?

Thanks

NYT423

Hey congrats on the order, I just received my new 2003 BMW 325I and it took exactly from production date July 4,2003 till August 13 for final arrival. I pretty much followed the whole process and found the website to be behind about 1-1/2 week. Sorry it is a painful wait but you will be extremely pleased when your car has arrived, trust me...good luck...[thumb] [driving]

Timmeh

Production Date

Mine had a estimated prod. date of July 11 and and it didn't say En Route for about a week. I checked the link Kirby gives on the Newbie thread "Awaiting Delivery" posted by English. That can give you a sched. of vessel. Mine is docking tomorrow at Port Hueneme! Then it could be 7-10 days after that according to my dealer. Good luck! [whip]