Chick car?

adamsonem said:
@ PuShAkOv @ george : Is the Accord really such a "Chick Car"? This is my friends...

His Accord is a really, really nice car, and when I was recently looking to buy a new car, I was contemplating an Accord wagon myself.

...Just my two cents. [:D]
that car is ugly in my book lol stationwagonnnnnnn it's like an old mom's car [rofl]

///M SPEED said:
You have to mention The Pontiac Fiero 1984-1988.....lol Total chick car oh, and the early model RX-7's. I like the later model mid 90's RX-7.
The Fiero is a little before my time. I drove one once....I thought it was pretty cool. I couldn't believe how low to the ground...or how small the back window was. You MUST be right, though. Only a chick would have a rear window that small. They don't need no stinkin' back windows. Chicks don't do reverse. [hihi]

flashinthepan

Toss-up

Miata
Civic
New Beatle
Mustang
Eclipse

You cant count on a chick at the wheel...so of course I always check. I hate it when I look and its nuthin' but a girlie man....lol[rofl]

Dnz

Now now people, its not the car you drive, but how you drive it.. or something like that.

ANY car can be girly.

Where i live, there is a large section of the population that wears white gloves when driving.

They also hang little animals from the windows (plush crap)

And lets not forget the wobbling gnome families in the front, or the plush toys on the back.

Today i saw a BMW..or the shell of one. I looked at it from the back and im like 'whats that?' I get closer and im like.. woah thats bmw.. but its got funny altezza lights.. and the logo looks weird and its got a HUGE supra spoiler (literally) on the back...

The BMW roundel was replaced with '2/5' so like a 2 then the dash under it and then the 5.. Like its supposed to mean something.. it also had what looked like an M logo on it, but it was gold and had no other colour on it.. and the front grille was replaced with something weird and silver... It scared me.

Thats my rambling done, and in conclusion, no matter what car you have, dont go messing it up.

Dnz said:
Now now people, its not the car you drive, but how you drive it.. or something like that.

ANY car can be girly.
HE has a girly car!!! ..second sentence sealed the deal.
You gotta hide your cards better than that.
Your statement was like sayin' your shoulder hurts before going up to the plate and striking out.

[joke]

Dnz

haahah

I guess in a way it could be, its merely a nissan pulsar.. Which insurance decided to call 'performance'..

Im saving for a bimmer in march tho so its the thought that counts hahah