Williams using P83 or P84?

I read somewhere that they arent using the P84 engine, its still in development. Is this an old webpage or they arent really using it yet and still using the P83 motor?

Aye they are definately using the P84 Engine, BMW has one of the best engine development programmes in F1 and next years P85 has already been tested on the dyno earlier this year!

I personally seriously doubt that there will be a 2.4L V-8. Of all the manufacturers, BMW are SPECIALLY opposed to this new engine formula. As well, it will be near impossible for the teams to start developing 2.4 V-8s for 2005 Season, hence, at best, if the new reg DOES pass throguh (again, which i seriously doubt), the earliest at which the engine regs would atleast be implemented would be 2006. As planned, therefore, the engine designation, whether it be a 3 V-10 or a 24 V-8 would be the P86.

If the rule changes do follow through, though, i believe the greatest beneficiaries would be Mercedes seeing as thogh they have such a strong V-8 base from their CLK's in the DTM series.