wheels for the new x5

hey guys

i'm a newbie here. just wondering if anyone can recommend a webbie that has reasonable/special prices for my 04 x5 rims. looking to put 22" or so on that. any help would be appreciated. thanks

ps: i know about tirerack, but seems to me that they are damn expensive

Last edited:
ya say NO to spinners... has anyone actually thought about the science behind them? I mean don't they have adverse effects on performance by increasing inertia to the wheels?

NICOLA

Ok, so no to spinners, what do you recommend then? What's on your X5? I pretty much have the same options on mine, exept all black. Plus premium sound and NAV w/ cd changer. Also running boards and chrome trim around the windows. I'll keep the factory rims for winter, just trying to figure what size rim will look good. 22's might actually be too big. Still undecided...

DizeLLx

I Just Bought The Oem 20" That Come On The 4.6 Is Car Handels Great With Them And Looks Awsome , I Had The Oem 19" Im Not Into Chrome And I D Love The Simple Look Of The Oem 20"

i am reconsidering about the 22". after reading and hearing here and there about people's X5 which have 22", some commented that the ride is more jerky a little. so now i'm seriously considering the 20" since they look as good and drive well according to dizellx.

so dizellx where did u get yours, if i may ask

actually i'm not into spinners and chrome wheels. i'd rather get a normal machined wheels. are there black wheels (without me getting them painted on my own) by the way, since my car is all black from outside to inside.

thanks for the replies guys