Welcome to the BMW X2 Forum, please post an introduction

Hello and welcome to BMW X2 Forum, the premier community for BMW X2 owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Good Morning. I just acquired a 2019 X2 M35. I also have a 2010 BMW 135i with a Dinan Stage II upgrade on it. I am amazed at how powerful the X2 is with less cylinders but one larger turbo. How many other X2 M35 owners do we have on this forum. I am interested in what performance enhancements they have discussed thus far.

We have now had the "Ninja Turtle" about two weeks. In comparison driving this vehicle is going to be a keeper. I traded my '04 (E46) M3 for a 2010 135i M/Sport in 2012. As a CPO with about 24k on the clock, it was nimble and lots of fun. My wife said the M3 was never "civil". She was probably right. However, the 135 came with a N54 engine and easily tuned. After the first six months I evaluated all of the plug and play upgrades on the market. Not wanting to get into a problem with the warranty, I selected Dinan Stage II. Yes, it was a little more expensive, but it offered the warranty protection. The results were amazing. The base 135 came with 300HP and 300TQ. The Stage II increased the HP to 384 and the TQ to 420. Without LSD, this little machine became a monster of fun. My wife said, she really likes the 135 much better than the M3. We have kept the 135 for nine years with a minimal maintenance. All BMWs require attention to keep them performing as they were designed. The 135 was recently adopted by a young "Bimmer" fan. It had 170-k on the clock and was performing like a young stud in heat.
We found the 2019 X2 M35 with a local dealer as a two year lease return. As a CPO vehicle with 15k on the clock, there have been major electronic updates added to these X2 vehicles. All wheel drive with front wheel LSD is making this an exciting new venture. I am interested to hear others experience with the X2 M35.

Ok, where are you (F39) Owners. The best update this week was getting updated on "Bimmercode App". This is an amazing piece of software technology. With a minimum of effort, you can customize your F-39 to your requirements. I actually had to dumb-down a couple of features to be more home user friendly.

Beckstar

Picked up the X2 yesterday and drove home. It was a 1000km trip from Melbourne to north of Sydney. The X2 didn’t miss a beat.

Tone66

I’ve just picked up an X2 in the UK - hybrid Msport.
Traded in our 1 year old Mini Cooper for this.
I had an X5 and much preferred the idrive in that - v7 I believe but the x2 is based on the idrive I had in the mini albeit a slightly different tiled presentation.

we tend to change our car every couple of years but I’ve traded the x5 for a Taycan which is in order.

Attachments