want to surf online from my E93 2012 car radio

Looking for a android car stereo with the features including a music streaming library search from the head unit and a Spotify control screen, Navigation, DAB tuner, Apple CarPlay, plus Android Auto to give me touch control of my phone on the head unit screen, etc. Thanks a lot.

FBektas

I had one XTRONS unit for 1 month, model number is PA7990BIP, I guess. It is a quality product, incomparable with others, with everything from custom shortcuts to Bluetooth to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, it is with built-in DVD compatibility, AUX, USB and SD Card ports for music as well. It sounds as good or even better than the original car radio, the powerful built-in 4 x 55W power amp gives you all the volume you can handle, one thing you need to consider is, if your car is with HK system, a decoder adapter will be required, i got it from XTRONS too. You can use the built-in Wi-Fi to surf the internet. As for the navigation, it supports both online and offline options depending on whether you are connected or not. About £250 gets you the whole package, not a bad value proposition at all.

Last edited: