The waiting....

Hi everyone - I am new here. My name is Jen. I currently own a 2001 v6 Mustang convertible. Friday we just picked up my fiance's 2003 1/2 M3 coupe, and ordered a 2004 330cic. Mine will be the 4th BMW since 2001 :) - but the first vert. I'm curious to know if there are any know issues with this car.. Any responses will be appreciated. Thanks!

Two words............"bling bling"!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be nice to have so many nice cars. Be nice to see how that M stands up to the Mustang. Have fun!!!

goheels34 said:
Two words............"bling bling"!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be nice to have so many nice cars. Be nice to see how that M stands up to the Mustang. Have fun!!!
Thanks! I'm having fun already!

BTW the Mustang is a v6 - no balls... though stock for stock the M3 will toast a Mustang GT. The Stang is hella fun... now COBRA vs. M3 is an entirely different story. I'd love to have an M and a Cobra in my driveway.

I'm waiting with ya!

My Orient Blue 330CiC is still 'Scheduled for Production' but am promised a September delivery, as well.

Best of luck with your new car and in married life. I've been married 17 wonderful years and it keeps getting better! [thumb]

mrtm

BadAssBimmer said:
Thanks! I'm having fun already!

BTW the Mustang is a v6 - no balls... though stock for stock the M3 will toast a Mustang GT. The Stang is hella fun... now COBRA vs. M3 is an entirely different story. I'd love to have an M and a Cobra in my driveway.
First off...WELCOME to the board!

Second...Yah, I just rented a Mustang convertible this past wed-Sunday wehn I was in FL & it had NO balls...was very disappointed & so was my nephew (10 years old) who wanted to ride in it because he plans to own a Mustang...his father took him for a ride in our brother's '83 Mustang GT...much different. My nephew was like, "why aren't we moving really fast?" I later turned off the traction control...that was a little better, but not much. When I got home & drove my 330i for the first time, I felt like I was going warp speed.

Now the 2005+ Mustang Cobra is what I'd like to get...back to the vintage look!

Thanks guys. :) My fiance got me into bimmers.... I've been a hardcore Mustang girl - I've had 2 already, and I'd like to get the '05 Cobra as well, but not for a daily driver or anything. I'd also like a project car like a '65 Stang. I'm extremely happy with my choice, and the 330 really moves (my fiance had a 2001 coupe)!

As for the wedding plans he said he wants to find a 7 series limo. :)