raced for ther second time in my life...

raced for the second time in my life...

lost to a 95 325...automatic, just like me. next time im taking my subs out, and im not gonna gas up before we race. we "raced" twice, lost both by half to a whole car(or more). hope i see him out there next week, im gutting my interior and not fillin' the ole junker up. his car sounded pretty good, his transmission shifted quicker and made a clickling noise, wonder why...oh well. i lost and im ok with it.

If you don’t have a chip for the eng/trans, maybe you should get one to compensate(if you don't mind spending $ on premium), rather than stripping everything out of the vehicle. Then you can blow his doors off in two ways. GOOD LUCK[thumb]

whenever the weather supports my summer tires i never run higher than a half tank of gas. too heavy. is your car an automatic dude?

[fake] Like I said in one of my posts,93-95 325i is a lot better value than the 328i or 328is.

Chiped 328is will not outrun the 325i. My 325i had a Dinan chip and I raced with a 330i and we were together. 325i with chip is umbelivable, trust me. [:D]