Pictures of an 850Ci...

Wow, that looks really great, but your E46 M3 standing next to it is stealing the attention in those pics, lol. I love the Xenon headlights that were retro-fitted!!

That's a nice car, daihard; but your car is the one that I'm drooling over! Lol, I came close to ordering that very same car through a military sales program. I ended up deciding not too, coming to the realization that even though I'd be saving thousands I still couldn't see myself coughing up high 40's for a car. I do love it though.

Lucas said:
That's a nice car, daihard; but your car is the one that I'm drooling over! Lol, I came close to ordering that very same car through a military sales program. I ended up deciding not too, coming to the realization that even though I'd be saving thousands I still couldn't see myself coughing up high 40's for a car. I do love it though.
Not to be judgmental, but I think you made a good decision. I am sure the time will come when you'll be able to make the decision to buy a car like that without having to think twice. [thumb]

You have an incredible car though. We had an 850i with Csi mods; Dinan chips, K&N filters. Lowered. Nice car. Did I say 6-speed? very smooth.

Later--had a 330 coupe with 6-speed. A 2002. Very quick, with Dinan 3 package.

DAve