OMG OMG OMG you have GOT to hear this

mikev

Bournemouth, England (but still at my desk)
So i was down town last night driving with a friend (hes only got a 1.2l renault clio) and we stopped in a carpark to decide where to go. the cliffs i said both of us new the way and i headed off at warp 9.9 then deciding that i wanted to wait i slowed and let him catch up along the duel carridgeway. at this point a VW Golf GTI jump right on my ass but i had cars in front of me about 50m away to i punce it and let of just to say ive got a better car. I turn off at a roundabout where the lane splits from to into 3 for different reasons. thinking right im gonna show you to him i launched undertook 3 or 4 cars and ended up well ahead coming onto another 2 lane road i was turning left but wanted to embarrass him and his girlfriend. so i left it in 2nd at 4500rpm and waited for him to try a ricer flyby. as he did i realised he had the performance mods and must have been running 200+BHP a bit quicker than me to 40-50 then i take over but i was still turning left but hit it anyway just to annoy him and show i don't have a slow car. at this point he lost all acceleration and i braked for the cars in front. as he flew by (a lot slower now) there was a strange smell and a HUGE cloud of white smoke as the engine said NO MORE! i punched the air i was so happy. unfortunatly i as so distracted laughing at him i missed my turn off and almost clipped the curb but the mini beast is still intact unlike the Vee-Dub YES [bmwkick]