johndftc

Hey guys, I just registered. I haven't ever or currently own a BMW, but I love them [:D] 4 of my close friends drive them and they are definately one of my favorite cars. I personally own a 94 acura legend, which is similar in many ways to some BMW's. anyway, i was just browsing around the internet and stumbled upon this forum~ BMWs rock!

Big Daddy

Welcome johndftc. Be careful comparing that Acura with a BMW around here, some of these guys take their BMW's very seriously[:)], and I would hate to see you get flamed right off [hihi], I mean I do not know if I can hold these guys off?[rofl] JK, welcome and enjoy!

johndftc

LOL I know that people take their cars seriously. I am not saying that my car is superior, just similar in terms of luxury, style, and power. If you disagree then let me show you my car [;)] hahah anyway I guess its kind of strange for me to join a BMW forum. I just always loved bmws and have a great respect for them.

Peace!

johndftc

codex57 said:
[welcome]

The Legend coupe was my dream car in high school. Still think it's sweet looking. Not the best handling, but smooth ride.
Fo sho. I rode in my neighbor's 325 he just got and noticed how much more sporty the suspension is. As soon as i get some Koni's up in my ride though, [;)]

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Some of the BMW's drop the windows just a crack when you open the door to compensate for the increase in pressure when the door is closed.

Those Germans are some tricky little engineers.

Big Daddy

LOL I know that people take their cars seriously. I am not saying that my car is superior, just similar in terms of luxury, style, and power. If you disagree then let me show you my car hahah anyway I guess its kind of strange for me to join a BMW forum. I just always loved bmws and have a great respect for them.
Nah, it's not strange, it's great! You have a good attitude. I like Acuras as well, and know that they are good cars. Again welcome and have fun.

M3Aidan

junglestylz said:
Some of the BMW's drop the windows just a crack when you open the door to compensate for the increase in pressure when the door is closed.

Those Germans are some tricky little engineers.
A crack, eh? The E36 M3's drop about an inch... I thought there was something wrong when I first bought mine (used). Being a newbie at that time, I called a local dealer and asked what's up?? He got a good laugh and then stated the obvious, "new to BMW's, huh?". [:D]