My first Beemer

My first BMW

Howdy all, just picked up my first BMW last Wednesday. 2005 325Ci vert, white/black top, CPO also. I have to say, I have been pleased with the ride and handling so far. It's not fast, but the ride quality and handling make up for it, along with the gas mileage compared to my trade in.

Only complaint I'd have is the brake dust, not even a week and the front rims are horrble! [scratch]

Last edited:
Howdy all, just picked up my first BMW last Wednesday. 2005 325Ci vert, white/black top, CPO also. I have to say, I have been pleased with the ride and handling so far. It's not fast, but the ride quality and handling make up for it, along with the gas mileage compared to my trade in.

Only complaint I'd have is the brake dust, not even a week and the front rims are horrble! [scratch]
Congratulations and welcome aboard. The brake dust is something we all have to contend with. There are other pads that give less dust but I've heard the bite is not as good as OEM.

Welcome aboard. Just an FYI so you don't get flamed in the future; Beemer = Motorcycle; Bimmer = Car. Post photos as soon as you can. I love white cars….

Hehe, you should see my car right now. If I showed all of you I am sure I would be kicked out of this forum, BMWCCA (especially the Puget Sound Chapter), and chastise by any/all car enthusiasts. I haven't washed it in over 3-4 months. You can hardly tell it’s blue. It even has dirt racing stripes across the bonnet and roof. From the rear, it actually looks kind of a bluish-brown. My new wheels look off-black to a dark gun metal grey. Yes, I am ashamed. It’s quite embarrassing, but oh well. I have s#!t for time….

I am going to try and get to her this weekend; yea right, well we'll see....

OK, no more beemer posting for me!

Not too clean, had to drive it home a day after a big rain, and have not washed it yet, but it is a lot worse now! The dealership used too much Armour All or whatever on the tires, and the sides have black stuff flung all over them.

Attachments

nice. thanks for the info on wheel wax dan. i've been wondering what to use since 1998, but i gave up. :lol:

i'm definitely getting some the next time i order from autogeek. (i got my porter cable and pads from autogeek. pretty good store for car care products. autopia-net is good too.)

Big Daddy

Autogeek is a great place, they are one of the many places I buy my auto care items from. I like the white car, beautiful when clean. Speaking of clean the roadster needs dusted off as spring develops into summer...I cannot wait!