HPDE car prep

I'm getting ready to do my first high performance driving event/ school this fall and was wondering if anyone had advice on car prep. Things like replacing antifreeze with water or putting a racing synthetic oil in the engine, other etc...?

Thanks! [8)]

very simple. mobile 1 oil 15W-50 is best, but something like 5W-30 will do just fine. Check your brakes: if the pads have only 35% left replace them. I like EBC red stuff for track duty, but its really a personal preference. If your brake fluid hasn't been changed in the past 2 years change it. Stainless steal brake lines aren't required, but they do give the brakes an excellent feel. As for coolant; just make sure its topped off along with all the other fluids. Other than that you should be good to go. I'm sure if I missed anything the other members will add.

When you register for the even, Roadrunner will send you a packet the has a nice "classroom" book on driving, the schedule, and also an inspection sheet that you need to have filled out by a shop. One of the requirements is that your brake fluid needs to have been flushed within the last year. You must document the date on the form. Other than the brake fluid, everything else is just inspections.

It's a blast, Have Fun!!!!