hey everyone im new here

i have a red BMW M3 with SMG. do you guys ever meet up outside of this forum?

i just installed my new 19" Axis Supermesh which i received from Spy Engineering they are really awesome pople that work there. i got my rims quickly and i love them. i hope to meet up with some of you soon and show you my car.

let me know if you ever meet up outside of the web. nice to meet you all. peace.

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too and have learned sooooo much already. Post some pics so we can how good your car looks!

Hey everyone is more than welcome to the "Big Bimmer Roundup" being held in Tyler, Texas next month.........all bimmers, mini's and beamers are welcome......weekend event.........

[thumb]

M3is2fast4U said:
grrr. its modern times and i dont have a digital camera. sorry but i wont be able to post pics. all you can do is trust my word....[fake] [fake] [fake]
But a disposable camera with the CD option. Then you can load the pictures on your computer. You can get the camera at almost any store.

Bryan330i said:
But a disposable camera with the CD option. Then you can load the pictures on your computer. You can get the camera at almost any store.
You can also get a CD from 35 MM film at Walgreens and a few other places (Wal-Mart?)

Yea, like I should talk about pictures. I have never posted any either. [8] I do have my new computer ready to be unpacked and set up complete with photo software and Windows XP Professional so I can trash my business computer and have one for both business and things like pictures. [:D]

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.[wave] [wave] [wave] nice to meet you all. i cant wait to meet up and show off my rims. they are described by one work "beautiful". god having an m3 gives you an ego sorry about that.