Ferrari again

Hi everyone...well the F1 season is off and running again, and lo and behold, Ferrari dominate. Now I am a made Williams fan, and really had my hopes up after great testing results over the summer, plus that funky new nose that looks like two tusks on the front. So was a pretty dissappointed, though 4th and 5th is still a good result for the team. I was also pi$$ed to see Mark Webber retire (fav driver) and one of the most boring races I've seen in ages. I hope Malaysia is better!

epj3

Well, 4th and 5th isnt bad, considering montoya was screwed during the first 20 seconds and they really did keep pace VERY nicely. 4th and 5th isnt bad when it puts you in 2nd for points for the first race.

Remember, this was the first real-race trial they had with the new cars, it's just going to get better and better. I'm so anxious for next weekend's race.

surprised i didnt catch this thread earlier [:p]

imagine the bitter disappointment of this McLaren fan.... [:(] ... the race has me completely broken, and there was little reward seeing my second fav team (williams) not reach the podium [?|]

Yeah, McLaren were dissappointing. When they lined up so far down the grid, I thought they must be running a heavy fuel strategy, but they just never seemed on the pace. The McLaren's have done some awesome testing in the last week though.

Part of the reason the Williams' didn't do as well was the temperature. It was quite a cool day in Melbourne and the tyres weren't ready for that. It'll be different in malaysia.

yeah, i'm a Ferrari/Mclaren fan, and this F1 season should be pretty decent, i hope bmw's new car comes to life though, even though i'm not a big fan of their drivers.

It's pretty early to dump it. Their testing between Australian and KL has been promising.

I think the rain will once again cause havock at Sepang. Predictions for me...

Schumacher, Barichello, Button, Alonso and Montoya...not sure what order.

if it rains, then its ferrari 1-2 again methinks, hot conditions are still alien territory but i really do think that bridgestones have closed the gap to michelin over the winter, ill say we're gonna have the williams' fighting MS, renault and rubens not so far behind, and mclaren battling trulli and the BAR's just behind them. however we shouldnt forget that kimi won his first race here last year and alonso scored his first pole here, so things can get pretty mixed up in malaysia... lets hope for the best [thumb] enjoy the weekend guys!