Extended Warrenty?

Does anyone know if you can purchase an extended warrenty for any new BMW still under factory warrenty? I'm curious for my 2003 M3. I rack up the miles very quickly, and would feel more comfortable having a warrenty last past 50k.

Big Daddy

It does apply to M cars, as far as the price I think each dealership can quote what they want, but any discount lowers their profit. I was quoted $1,400.00 three years ago for my roadster, that was for 70k and seven years. I passed on it feeling like I could save that money, invest it and pay for a repair if needed. No problems yet, knock on wood!

wow, I was hearing numbers in the $2700 range. And this is for regular 3 series, not M cars. If I got a $1700 quote, I would have bought the warranty already.

True Big Daddy, I just bought the 7/100,000 for about $1,500. I believe that with the cost BMW repair and their electrical issues at times, it warranted me to purchase it. I bought the car used so who knows how it was treated before I received it. I had it checked out and all, but you can really never know. [8]

P.S. Big Daddy, did you change your avitar? LOokS GoOd. I need to make one. What pixel size did you make it and what was the original pic size if you don't mind me asking.

Big Daddy

///M SPEED I did not do it. I am computer dumb! I sent a photo to Tom and he modified it for me. If you have a photo you want to use post it on the Photoshop page and someone will modify it for you.

I can modify it. I just need to know the parameters. I really need to know the original size of the pic. to use to make it look more natural. [:)] Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited: