Dubai M2 Member

I'm going to run it stock for a while before maybe adding a few things to enhance the car, I'm thinking Akrapovic Exhaust?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the waiting list like for you guys on one? I heard in the uk it's 12months plus.
I walked into BMW Dubai last month and this one was sitting there! It had just come in that day and 6 people were interested already. Put down the deposit and drove away a week later! Starting to think it was a good move, what a motor!

I put my deposit down last month and was told about 6-7 months. Glad you were able to find one so soon.

What is the waiting list like for you guys on one? I heard in the uk it's 12months plus.
I walked into BMW Dubai last month and this one was sitting there! It had just come in that day and 6 people were interested already. Put down the deposit and drove away a week later! Starting to think it was a good move, what a motor!

Hi mate just love the photos, this just makes me want to get out of the UK now Rain and cold, for me I was told it would be 18 months by 1 dealer, 2nd dealer said 6 months and 3rd dealer said end of February for me to have 1st of March. but this dealer also said they will not be ordering any more, I am not sure why but in the dealers group there have 3 garages.

I know it's only a small one, but the first mod has been made to the car:

Side M2 badges in gloss black.
I think it has made a subtle improvement, but totally worthwhile.
Next up will be M Performance Steering wheel I think. Does anyone know the best place to pickup one?

Cheers

I love it, fits the look of the grill much better than the chrome ones. The M Performance Steering wheels aren't cheap, I've seen them listed for $1k on ebay.