Doesn the $hit never end!...¿

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Just went to breakfast and the sweet dying little white demon busted both motor mounts, and in this process it broke three of the blades off the fan! For a car that I love so, so much, it is pissing me off more than a woman! Now the engine is sitting on the frame, and not a single place in Vegas has the parts! So EAP said that he has them, but they won't bee here until tuesday! Don't mean to over use profane terms, but the only word that comes to mind to properly explain this event is..............................................................F*CK, F*CK, F*CK!!!!!!!![?|] [rofl] [}:)] [:(!]

I feel your pain Stylz. I had to rent a car for a week until it got fixed. It was my Honda....this is before I got the bimmer. Money to fix the car.......money to rent a car. Nothing worse.

Hope everything goes well....Stylz, quick question off topic. This site changed it's format a month ago. I haven't been able to log on with my old name so I had to get another username. What happened? It looks like everyone is still using the same names. The reason I'm asking you is that you seem to know all about this site. Sorry to bother you.

yea they switched to new software or something......... im still not sure how to get my old account back, but its something along the lines of.......go to the old website, hit "my account", log in as yer old name, and everything will be dandy.

[thumb]

Ben

ive been having alot of problems with my car too. the first week i got it the oil pan gasket went bad so i had to lift out the engine[?|] to put a new one in. then the clutch master cylinder went bad a couple weeks later when i was in the middle of nowhere in upstate NY. now the steerings wack and it needs to be alligned and i have no money.[?|] [?|] [?|] [xx(] [xx(]
ben

Ben

junglestylz- about 3 hours away from the city, its a place called harlemville. i had to drive alot there and then back 'home' (1/2 hour away from the city). the highway driving wasnt so much of a problem it was just the stoplights and the traffic at the toll both that got me.
ben

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
I know where that is. I had a bunch of friends from down in Rockland (New City, Nanuet, etc.), and I used to live in Staten Island before I moved to Syracuse[xx(]

Ben

i used to live in rockland. ever heard of chestnut ridge? its a small POS town sorta inside of spring valley.
ben

Ben

hell no. i still got 2 more years of high school. the parents moved out here so i had to go too, its not all that bad and half the day at school im takin auto tech, which i couldnt do in NY.
ben

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
You definately don't want to live in NY right now anyway. The economy is horrible. Carrier corp., Kodak, Chrysler, Lockheed Martin, and a bunch of others are pulling out of NY because that dumb b!tch is against cutting them tax breaks. Between her and Pataki, they are going to destroy that state.

Yeah, Bloomberg has done alot of shit. For example cigarettes cost about $6.5 a pack and it's agaisnt the law to buy them elsewhere, if you order online even from another country you'll get a letter asking you to pay "taxes" for the stuff you bought, after the "taxes" it turns out to be $6.5. I don't smoke but my dad smokes so I still get affected. He also plans to increase property tax, it just went up a few months ago. You can also get 4-6 points for a YELLOW light AND about 400 bucks ticket. I don't really care about that because I just see a yellow as red now but I think soon we'll be fined for a green. My neighbor got a ticket for blocking HIS OWN driveway, and you see so many cars blocking my driveway without any tickets and even more double parked. He also wants to build projects in the downtown area (close to where the World Trade Center stood). He will run this city to the ground, no doubt about it. It's like he is playing simcity or something, like it's a computer or board game not reall life. Oh and he also plans to bring back a few taxes concerning shopping, many people went to NJ so they don't pay the tax, so the tax was cancelled and the city got more buyers, now everyone will move out of NYC. The guy is just plain old stupid.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
andreyiv said:
Yeah, Bloomberg has done alot of shit. For example cigarettes cost about $6.5 a pack and it's agaisnt the law to buy them elsewhere, if you order online even from another country you'll get a letter asking you to pay "taxes" for the stuff you bought, after the "taxes" it turns out to be $6.5. I don't smoke but my dad smokes so I still get affected. He also plans to increase property tax, it just went up a few months ago. You can also get 4-6 points for a YELLOW light AND about 400 bucks ticket. I don't really care about that because I just see a yellow as red now but I think soon we'll be fined for a green. My neighbor got a ticket for blocking HIS OWN driveway, and you see so many cars blocking my driveway without any tickets and even more double parked. He also wants to build projects in the downtown area (close to where the World Trade Center stood). He will run this city to the ground, no doubt about it. It's like he is playing simcity or something, like it's a computer or board game not reall life. Oh and he also plans to bring back a few taxes concerning shopping, many people went to NJ so they don't pay the tax, so the tax was cancelled and the city got more buyers, now everyone will move out of NYC. The guy is just plain old stupid.
IMO The majority of the extreme liberals (eg Clinton ((either one)), Pataki, Bloomberg, the old govenor of Cali) Are entirly to obsessed with PC affairs. They are either going to end up creating a black market for cigarettes, or everyone will quit, and the tens of millions of dollars a year that used to go to the state, will no longer be there. I will let everyone take one guess where the money would come from after that happens....................................The public school system. They already have some of the lowest pay rate for teachers, and that would make it worse. Furthermore, I can understand making all restaurants smoke free, there are children that go to restaurants, there are no children in bars. If you can't find one of the damn near three hundred regularly smokeless bars in NYC, or the two hundred spread around Upstate, you are being lazy and maybe you shouldn't be bitching. Are they going to have to do what Utah did, and make these member only clubs where you have to sign a waiver before you go in. This is all MO[confused]