Distinctive Image Meet Sunday July 8th @ 10am

So, I think another meet is in order. We should end at the Waterfront again, that's a good picture spot, and then maybe we could drive somewhere after that too. Anyway, I would like some suggestions for a meeting place in Jersey. Deptford Mall somewhere, maybe Cherry Hill Mall area since it's close to alot of main roads, maybe Lamberton Park? If we go to Trenton, the baseball team is away, and we could do a nice long cruise maybe? Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

I believe the consensus is the Cherry Hill Mall Area. Below is a map of where I think we should meet. It's near Macy's around the back of the mall. It's an overflow lot. I'll try and be there early so that everyone can see me. We should all try to get there before 10:30am. We need to be at the waterfront by 12pm. A baseball game starts at 1:05pm. Anyway, if you have any questions or comments let me know. Thanks!

I just want to let everyone know that there is an excessive heat warning from 2pm Sunday - Monday @ 6pm. So, I think it is in our best interests to keep the meet early, and try to be done by 2pm. I was also thinking maybe a cruise to Cooper River Park, but we can still do the waterfront. We'll do a poll tomorrow at the meet. Anyway, here is the list as it stands right now.

PiNKFL2511
NJbmw325I (bimmerforums) +1
Mad Machine (bimmerforums)
amancuso (bimmerforums)
DBLAZE (bimmerforums)
tctwnd (bimmerforums)
Gbelton (bimmerforums)
mesier1111 (e90post)
Mainstray (m3forum)
calvinf1 (m3forum)
SCHN3LL (m3forum)
///M3NACE (m3forum)