Cool BMW F1 Video

epj3

Chesty Bonds said:
Yeah pretty funny.

I was so cut watching the race at the Nurb... I will never buy Bridgestones again!
Interesting race though!! End was good!!!! I like it when exciting things happen [hihi]

I'm still debating shelling out $100 on ebay to get tickets to the US Grand prix on the 19th of june....

epj3 said:
Interesting race though!! End was good!!!! I like it when exciting things happen [hihi]

I'm still debating shelling out $100 on ebay to get tickets to the US Grand prix on the 19th of june....
Yeah the end of the race was exciting but I don't like Alonso - especially the way he drives his cooling-down lap with the number of wins on his hand [bash] . Isn't he forgetting that the great man Schumi can't count 84 with his hands!!!!?

Yeah I'd also prefer it if the racing was more exciting where cars actually overtook from time to time. The current regs (grooved tyres, too much downforce, driver aids, paddle-shift gearboxes, carbon brakes etc) make the cars too fidgety on the limit and the drivers don't have the confidence in the cars.

Actually, there's a survey going on at www.fia.com with regards to the next round of regulations. I did the survey so as to try to get some driving input back into the races again - like it was up until 1997.

Epj3, I would definitely go to the Indy race! They're predicting that Ferrari will be powerful there so you'll probably get to see a Schumi win! I love Schumi [:X] LOL.