BMW E46 BMW 330ci Headlights wiring Xenon

zeidouni

My car got broken into and the xenon headlights were stolen (BMW 2002 330ci E46 2 dr). They cut the wires that get to the headlights and took the plugs along with the headlights. (2 black plugs, 2 gray plugs)

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone who has a similar car with xenon headlights can take pictures of the wiring of the headlights for me or email me the pinout (there are 4 plugs on each side for each headlights. See attached picture. plug 1 (black) and 2 (gray) have 2 connectors each, plug 3 (gray) had 3 connectors, and plug 4 (black) has 4 connectors. ANY information is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

sycho

I fixed this long time ago. If anyone faces the same problem let me know i can send you the schematics.
Would you please send me the wiring information you have, it might help me modify my non-xenon 2002 E46 with an OEM xenon headlights.
I was told I need to modify the wiring harness feeding the headlights since the xenon headlights require an extra connection that is not available in my current harness!
Thanks in advance