Awaiting delivery

english

Hi,
I'm finally getting out of my Honda, my new 325i is "EN Route" according to the BMW website. How long could I reasonably expect to wait to take delivery?

Last edited:

epj3

english said:
Hi,
I'm finally getting out of my Honda, my new 325i is "EN Route" according to the BMW website. How long could I reasonably expect to wait to take delivery?
Well, people have claimed the online thing is very very slow (like 2 weeks behind) so I would call your dealer, It might be ready tomorr w [eek]

flashinthepan

Definately call your delear,

My 330 is due in a week earlier than I expected, the dealer has far better delivery date estimates than the bmwusa web-site.

August 22nd is my big day !!

[;)]

english

flashinthepan said:
Definately call your delear,

My 330 is due in a week earlier than I expected, the dealer has far better delivery date estimates than the bmwusa web-site.

August 22nd is my big day !!

[;)]

Took your advice, and called the dealer who said I can expect the car at the end of the month.

Anyway, congrats on your purchase. Post some pics when you get it. [thumb]

If you or anyone else out there knows where I can get some rims at a decent price, let me know please. THANKS

325i Sports Package

english

Kirby,

Thanks so much for the info. Followed the link found out its en route to Canada, should reach Charleston S.C. on the 15th. Then on to Florida, by truck I quess I can hardly wait, thanks again.
[:)]

bman

English

Take a look at the E46 forum for pictures of Carmen, the boat that your car is. Take a look at the thread "Aboard Carmen", my 330i is along for the ride with yours and will be offloaded in Halifax this friday.

english

Thanks Guys,

I am happy to be getting out of my Honda, but I think I'll keep it as a second car seeing how good it's been to me. Bought it new off the showroom floor in 94'.

Bman I see from your profile your getting the same color as mine, and it looks good on the coupe, send some pics if you can when you get yours.[:)]

Kirby thanks again, I was kind of skeptical about this forum but you guys are doing a better job at keeping me informed than my dealer.

Oh, I still need info on the rims. Laters![:X]

325i Silver gray/black leather Sport Package,Xenon, 5 speed, Moonroof.

Last edited:

Timmeh

Thanks for the help!!!

Hey Kirby- the link proved to be quite helpfull--the wifey was getting antsy as hell and I told her not to call our salesman(5th time) reguarding delivery. I must thank all the amazingly well informed board members for helping us navigate thru our decision to buy the M3. Could've got the yard put in. Could've put junior thru Princeton(lucky for us he dropped out in 11th grade). Could've bought a condo for mother in law. Fortunately, we reasoned that we like dirt, junior enjoys flippin' burgers, and there aint too many condos in Alaska. Hernia surgury can be put off since I'll have that "power lumbar and side bolsters" to keep the guts in. Anyhow, thanks for all the help. Car should be in Encinitas, CA by 9/1--Can't wait!!!!!