About Freaking Time Williams! What went wrong?

Juan Pablo gives us his best race on the last day of the season? What gives? I think Williams had some serious problems, unlike Ferrari's "down to the guy who sweeps up at Maranello" comraderie. Williams needs some cohesiveness to win. Let's see how it is in 2005 with a fresh crop of talent.

JPM did a great job at last race. I was waiting for this for awhole season and he finally made my day. i was about to giving up on JPM but now I hate to see him goes to Mercedez. ill miss him!!!

Kether said:
Juan Pablo gives us his best race on the last day of the season? What gives? I think Williams had some serious problems, unlike Ferrari's "down to the guy who sweeps up at Maranello" comraderie. Williams needs some cohesiveness to win. Let's see how it is in 2005 with a fresh crop of talent.
It was more a reflection of the Michelin tyres working much better than the Bridgestones in the changeable conditions that we saw in Brazil. The Bridgestone runners had no hope of challenging for the win and so Montoya wasn't really fighting the Ferrari's. Motorsport, especially F1, is always more complex than appearances.